Monday, April 1, 2013

Dear Craft Diary,

Oh, my goody goodness!  I finally busted out my Brother SE400 Sewing/Embroidery Machine.  Seriously, this is the EASIEST Machine that I have ever used!

I am a huge fan of reading manuals...so I did. And boom! I was ready to embroider!  I can't believe how easy it is...of course, practice makes perfect and i still need practice on placing the emroidering part on straight.  then I went on to read how easy it was to sew.  So, I tried that. SUPER EASY!  I didn;t even use a foot pedal...all electronic..all computerized. SO MODERN!  Check out the goodies i made below!




And then I just felt like making tutus......................




And then I put them all for sale on my Etsy Shop  HERE


Talk to you soon Craft Diary!
love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment